Visit : Museum/Discover
The House of Folkore and Traditions, Brussels
Rue du Chêne 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The main aim of the House of Folkore and Traditions is to showcase the history, folklore and traditions of Brussels and the rest of the world.
It holds exhibitions dedicated to traditional and folkloric aspects of Brussels and elsewhere.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
- Closed on public holidays
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Folon Foundation
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels