Quai du Batelage 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
The educational farm of Maximilian Park, in the heart of Brussels, is a little urban miracle.
On the menu for your visit: a vegetable patch, an orchard, a pond and, of course, animals.
The Maximilian Park's farm is also a centre for teaching youngsters about the environment, sustainable development, with its rain water tanks, constructed wetland for used water, compost heap, solar water heater, solar panels... everything you need for nature and the city to live together sustainably.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour