Théâtre National - National Theatre of the French community
Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 111
- MAPS: Google Maps
Have a look behind the scenes and learn how a show is created.
Large hall : 8.15 pm
Small hall : 8.30 pm
Wednesdays at 7.30 pm and Sundays at 3 pm.
Attention: the schedule can vary.
For individuals and groups.
More information can be found on the theatre's website (Educational Services).
Bookings: +32 (0)2 274 23 22.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels