Visit : Monument
Tintin and Snowy sign
© OPT - JP Remy
Avenue Paul-Henri Spaak 7
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Close to Brussels Midi/Zuid station you will find the Editions du Lombard building, also known as the "Tintin Building".
Today it is a listed historical monument and perched on its roof stands the emblematic Tintin and Snowy sign.
- website : http://www.lelombard.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels