Visit : Monument
Tintin and Snowy sign
© OPT - JP Remy
Avenue Paul-Henri Spaak 7
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Close to Brussels Midi/Zuid station you will find the Editions du Lombard building, also known as the "Tintin Building".
Today it is a listed historical monument and perched on its roof stands the emblematic Tintin and Snowy sign.
- website : http://www.lelombard.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC