Visit : Monument
Tintin and Snowy sign
© OPT - JP Remy
Avenue Paul-Henri Spaak 7
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Close to Brussels Midi/Zuid station you will find the Editions du Lombard building, also known as the "Tintin Building".
Today it is a listed historical monument and perched on its roof stands the emblematic Tintin and Snowy sign.
- website : http://www.lelombard.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Cauchie House
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels