Rue de la Colline 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
The dragon from the The Blue Lotus album covers the entrance hall floor of this boutique which will turn the heads of many a Tintin fan.
With a little bit of luck, you will bump into the shop's manageress, who is none other than the daughter of Tchang Tchong-Jen, Hergé's friend who was the inspiration for Tintin's friend Tchang in the The Blue Lotus and Tintin in Tibet albums.
The boutique is located at 13 Rue de la Colline, near Brussels' Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 514 51 52
- website : http://www.tintinboutique.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels