Tintin Fresco - Midi Train Station
Gare du Midi
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your next visit to Brussels, come and discover a new fresco inspired by an album of Tintin in the big hall of the Midi train station.
This work was commissioned to celebrate the 100 years anniversary of Hergé, a genius comic strip artist and a pioneer of European comic strips.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Tour & Taxis
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield