Tintin Fresco - Midi Train Station
Gare du Midi
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your next visit to Brussels, come and discover a new fresco inspired by an album of Tintin in the big hall of the Midi train station.
This work was commissioned to celebrate the 100 years anniversary of Hergé, a genius comic strip artist and a pioneer of European comic strips.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville