Tintin Fresco - Midi Train Station
Gare du Midi
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your next visit to Brussels, come and discover a new fresco inspired by an album of Tintin in the big hall of the Midi train station.
This work was commissioned to celebrate the 100 years anniversary of Hergé, a genius comic strip artist and a pioneer of European comic strips.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield