Truschbaum Museum in Elsenborn, Bütgenbach
Lager Elsenborn Camp 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum was inaugurated in 1998 and retraces the history of the military camp of Elsenborn that was built by the Prussians in 1895.
The camp served as an instruction, storage and prison facility. It is also a museum that retraces the Battle of the Ardennes thanks to dioramas, uniforms, weapons, documents, etc.
Closed on Fridays, during the weekend and on public holidays. Last entry is 45 minutes before closing time.
Guided visits if there are guides available, please enquire beforehand.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 21 05
- fax : +32 (0) 80 44 21 99
- email : CAMPELSENBORN-S5-OFFR@mil.be
Tourist information on the town BUETGENBACH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille