THE ROMANESQUE CHURCH OF SAINT-HADELIN
C/O asbl Tourisme et Culture de Celles
Rue Saint Hadelin 2
5561 CELLES(HOUYET) (HOUYET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old Collegiate church erected in the 11th century by the disciples of Saint Hadelin (617-690). Mosan style, crypts from the 7th and 12th centuries, stone Way of the Cross and 13th-century stalls.
Guided visit for groups (min. 20 pers.): € 1,20.
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes