MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a former station, listed since 1992. Your visit will let you discover the way of life in the past and the local and regional cultural riches.
Large number of documents and items relating to the local history, folklore and artisanal trades.
Reconstruction of a clog-maker's workshop.
Numerous works on regional history.
Closed: mid-September to Easter, except for groups on request (15 people at least).
Guided tours for children (11-13 years).
Free of charge for accompanied children.
Tourist information on the town CERFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings