JULES DESTRÉE MUSEUM
Hôtel de Ville
Place Charles II
- MAPS: Google Maps
Attics of the Town Hall.
The Jules Destrée Museum recalls the life of the man with a hundred faces. The architecture and the philosophical ideas are dedicated to the brilliant politician who paid particular attention to the cultural as well as the social problems of his time.
Closed on Sundays, Mondays and during the public holidays.
Exceptionally open on Sunday for particular exhibitions.
Guided tours for groups of 10 to 25 persons, only on reservation.
Access to the library only on reservation.
Permanent collections: free access for everyone.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles