Rue de Marcinelle 33
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the centre of Charleroi, at La Quille, find the taste of Wallonia in all simplicity. The pleasure of the palate comes before all else.
- A friendly kitchen
- The region on your plate
- Bistrot de Terroir®
In a warm and friendly setting, La Quille welcomes you for a meal with friends where you can appreciate the quality beer and wines.
Simple but tasty dishes leave the oven.
And don't hesitate to ask for advice for a choice of drink from the boss. Here, you're with friends of good cooking!
Local products offered
Why not start with the Molignette aperitif? Then try the steak à la Moinette (a beer from Tourpes brewery) accompanied by an ADA ( a beer from Aulne Abbey) or a Trubouly.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Local produce cooked enthusiastically and shared with friends, welcome to La Quille.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 31 41 48
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut