Rue de Marcinelle 30
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Vecteur is located in Charleroi, in the former premises of the Vaudeville. This project, organized by the non-profit organisation Orbitale, is made of nine structures. Le Vecteur is a real sharing platform, a falling point identified by creation.
The volumes' multiplicity allows to permanently welcome the partner organisations. This diversity promotes the creation and the chain of concerts, literary meetings, exhibitions, facilities, digital and plastic art meetings as well as editorial actions.
The Vecteur's ambition is to offer a set of facilities, a strong visibility in the shape of an artistic pole dedicated to interdisciplinarity.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut