MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS
Palais des Beaux-Arts
Place du Manège 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The collections of the Museum of Fine Arts shows the big movements in Belgian painting from the 19th century to today, with a particular link to the area. From neoclassicism to current approaches, some big names: F.J. Navez, P. Paulus, C. Meunier, A. Boch, P. Leduc, R.Magritte, P. Delvaux, G. Dumont, B. Dubail, J. Delahaut, J. Dubois, and many others.
The permanent collections of the Museum for Fine Arts are installed for an indefinite period at the Palace for Fine Arts in Charleroi, Place du Manège 1 in 6000 Charleroi (Entrance multimedia library).
Free entry except for temporary exhibitions (see website below).
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park