NEM - NATURE EXTRAORDINARY MUSEUM - INTERPRETATION CENTRE OF CHEVEGOGNE
Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne
5590 CHEVETOGNE (CINEY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The NEM (Interpretation centre of the Park of Chevetogne) welcomes visitors and invites them to visit the entire park. It is an observation post.
The NEM's general theme is to awaken the love for biodiversity.
In the middle of the park of Chevetogne hides a secret underground passage, 'the cavern of science', with a cabinet of frogs, a siren, a witches' pharmacy, a minotaur, a Japanese garden, and hundreds of books.
Groups and schools (by reservation): Tel. +32 (0)83/68 72 01 or +32 (0)83/68 72 54.
Groups of seniors: Tel. +32 (0)83/68 72 03.
The museum is closed on 24/12, 25/12, 31/12 and 01/01.
Free visit: admission free.
Guided visit: € 3,-/person.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes