OPEN AIR MUSEUM OF ST-MARTIN'S PARK
- MAPS: Google Maps
The open air museum of the St Martin's Tower exhibits monumental sculptures in blue stone made by artists from all over the world who have taken part in international symposiums. The site overhangs the village of Comblain-au-Pont.
Access: by car: motorway E25 exit 45 (Sprimont) - Bus: lines 377, 97, 42A, 65A - Train: Rivage station, then 20 min. on foot.
Tourist information on the town COMBLAIN-AU-PONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich