OPEN AIR MUSEUM OF ST-MARTIN'S PARK
- MAPS: Google Maps
The open air museum of the St Martin's Tower exhibits monumental sculptures in blue stone made by artists from all over the world who have taken part in international symposiums. The site overhangs the village of Comblain-au-Pont.
Access: by car: motorway E25 exit 45 (Sprimont) - Bus: lines 377, 97, 42A, 65A - Train: Rivage station, then 20 min. on foot.
Tourist information on the town COMBLAIN-AU-PONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality