GUIDED VISITS TO DURBUY - DURBUY TOURIST OFFICE
Place aux Foires 25
- MAPS: Google Maps
Gourmet walks, discovery of the old city and its local products. Tartouille, salt meat, jam, chocolate and beer...
Guided visits on fixed dates: 21/02, 14/03, 21/03, 11/04, 25/04, 09/05, 23/05, 06/06, 20/06, 18/07, 01/08, 29/08, 12/09, 26/09, 10/10, 31/10 et 21/11.
Departure at 11 am from the tourist office.
Groups: reservation possible on other dates.
Free of charge for children under 6 years.
Tourist information on the town DURBUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre