MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Rue Jacquemart Boulle 28
7191 ECAUSSINNES-LALAING (ECAUSSINNES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum retraces the origins of the city (result of the excavations), the folklore (souvenirs from the Matrimonial Tea-Party: photos, posters), the traditions (ancient reliquary, medals, statues), the work (blue stone cutting, small tools), the evolutions of the streets and districts (photos of last epochs).
Commented visit to St-Aldegonde's church (16th c.) and the museum: the whole year by appointment - duration: +/- 1h30.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 44 23 29
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure