COMMUNAL MUSEUM GEORGES MULPAS
Rue du Commerce 204
7370 ELOUGES (DOUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old farm that became town hall and then museum.
Paintings by Victor Regnart. Reconstruction of a classroom and of the interior of the Borinage around 1900, collection of traditional tools and coins. Old toys and objects from local folklore. Scale model of the coalmine, tools and documents of the mining past.
Tavern and its games.
Open on indicated periods and hours by appointment.
Guided tours for groups up to 30 people, on request.
Other telephone number : +32 (0)65/76 18 11 (phone between 8 am and 4.30 pm).
Ground floor accessible to wheelchair users.
Tourist information on the town DOUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin