Railbike in the Hautes Fagnes
4750 ELSENBORN (BUETGENBACH)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Looking for a unique activity to do with the family or with friends? Come and try the Railbike in the Hautes Fagnes, where you can peddle through a magnificent wooded landscape.
- Discover railbikes (pedalos on rails)
- Peddle through the Hautes Fagnes at your own pace
- The track motor car, an attraction for all ages
What is a railbike/track motor car?
A railbike or track motor car is a recreational vehicle motorized by muscle strength. They operate on the old railway lines and offer you endless hours of fun.
A totally new way of discovering the Hautes Fagnes
You will experience great fun on these track motor cars on the old railway line linking the Kalterherberg train station to the Sourbrod train station. You will make a 2-hour return trip of 7km, crossing through the most beautiful typical Belgian landscapes, the Hautes Fagnes.
An attraction for all ages
A track motor car seat 4 adults (2 pedalling and 2 "tourists", although you may change roles whenever you like).
Each person that can reach the pedals can drive the railbike. There is no age limit, which is one of the reasons why it' perfect for families!
As the seat is retractable, a wheelchair can be put inside the vehicle. Furthermore, as the railbike is guided by rails, visually impaired persons can make completely make the most of the attraction.
Booking is recommended.
The Railbike in the Hautes Fagnes, an attraction combining a countryside ramble, sport and fun for all ages!
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 68 58 90
- website : https://www.facebook.com/railbike?fref=ts
Tourist information on the town BUETGENBACH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum