Rue Montgomery 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
Jonathas Residence: 12th century donjon, converted into a private residence in the 16th century, restored in 1982. Listed monument. 17th century framework. Military architecture.
Several works of art that once belonged to the CPAS and the sisters "colettines" from Enghien. 8 tapestries from Enghien, 2 tapestries from Brussels. 369 miniatures (paintings). Temporary exhibitions.
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre