SITE OF THE TCHAFORNIS
- MAPS: Google Maps
The surprising and green site of the Tchafornis; old lime kiln site of Engis (1945), completely renovated and restored in a spirit of green awareness and focus on cultural heritage, will show you the geology of the site through didactic boards.
For additional information: Cultural centre of Engis +32 (0)85/31 37 49.
Tourist information on the town ENGIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille