1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison Antoine has a reputation for attracting a string of celebrities who wish to taste the "best chips in Belgium".
The legend is perhaps overstated, but let's give Antoine his due: his chips really are delicious.
The Maison Antoine is a veritable potato war machine...
Three employees work every day and the complete staff consists of 13 people, all with cap, uniform, jumper and overall: the small army wears the chip shop's colours: black, white and red.
And Maison Antoine has great influence on the place Jourdan. All the cafés on the square next to maison Antoine bear a sticker saying they accept clients with chips.
© Julien Thomas
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions