1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison Antoine has a reputation for attracting a string of celebrities who wish to taste the "best chips in Belgium".
The legend is perhaps overstated, but let's give Antoine his due: his chips really are delicious.
The Maison Antoine is a veritable potato war machine...
Three employees work every day and the complete staff consists of 13 people, all with cap, uniform, jumper and overall: the small army wears the chip shop's colours: black, white and red.
And Maison Antoine has great influence on the place Jourdan. All the cafés on the square next to maison Antoine bear a sticker saying they accept clients with chips.
© Original text by Julien Thomas
information, texts, photos, location of chip shops, technical files, a dictionary on chips can be found in detail on the app Top49 Fritkots of Brussels created by Blablapps.
The appplication tells you where there is an open chip shops at any time, a great help if you're feeling peckish!
- website : http://www.top49.net
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!