Parc Léopold, a green belt in Brussels' European quarter
1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This English-style landscaped park offers you both nature and a museum of outdoor architecture in the heart of the European quarter in Brussels.
The Leopold Park, with one of the last remaining ponds of the Maelbeek Valley, has conserved its distinctive character of an English landscaped park, despite the urban pressure.
The creation of the European Parliament and the International Conference Centre next to the Luxembourg station and the Brasserie Léopold, mean that the Parc Léopold is right at the heart of the "European District".
As you walk round the the twisting paths of the park, you can still admire Eggevoort tower, the only remains of the former medieval estate.
Parc Léopold has become a true outdoor architecture museum.
Suggestions for after your visit
The Squares quarter,
The Cinquantenaire Park and Museums,
Museum of Natural Sciences,
Antoine Wiertz Museum.
1 April to 30 September, from 6am to 10pm.
1 October to 31 March, 7am to 9pm.
- website : http://www.bruxelles.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour