NATURE CENTRE TERNELL CRIE D'EUPEN - FOREST MUSEUM
- MAPS: Google Maps
Nature Centre Ternell and Regional Centre for Environmental Initiation.
Old forest house (1770) bought by the German-speaking Community which renovated and transformed it (1985).
Minerals and stones from the region, local mammals and birds.
Trees from the adjacent forests.
Dioramas and show-cases on a surface of 300 m².
Fora and fauna of the Hautes Fagnes.
Guided tours by a "nature" guide, on request.
Duration of the visits: 45 to 60 min.
Guided walks commented by a "nature" guide, on request.
School study trips to the countryside.
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot