TOWN MUSEUM OF EUPEN
- MAPS: Google Maps
House from the 17th century (1690).
Clocks. Living room (1900). Pottery from Raeren. The history of the town. Fashion (1805-1975). Goldsmith workshop. Carnival costumes. Pipe collection. Wool.
Guided tours on request.
Closed on the weekend before 24/6, between Christmas and New Year.
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family