LOCAL MUSEUM OF EVERE
Rue Edouard Stuckens 11-13
1140 Brussels (EVERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Lords of Evere, politics, the police, local people and their lives, religious and social life, local industry, farm tools, paintings by local artists.
Guided tours on request.
Groups up to 20 people.
Temporary exhibitions: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 2-5 p.m.
The ground floor only is accessible for the disabled.
Public holidays closed.
Streetcar : 55 / Bus: 54.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 245 44 88
Visit our partners' webpages
- Folon Foundation
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!