NATURE RESERVE OF THE MOERASKE
Rue de la Perche
1140 Brussels (EVERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the entrance, in the Rue de la Perche, it are the clumps of thyme and the wagtail that welcome you. Then, all along the path, between the embankment and the railway, willows, alders and locust trees fight every inch of the banks of the Kerkebeek. The stream is swarming with sticklebacks, great pond snails and dragonflies. On the borders, in the fallow, the viviparous lizard slaloms between the grass snake, the centaury and the yellow reseda. Further on, alongside the railway, the marsh is composed of a vegetation of helophyts and kingfishers. From the top of the embankment, accessible by stairs, we can see the marsh and at the far end, a rose garden. The Moeraske is located in Evere between the training station of Schaerbeek, the park of the Bon Pasteur and the Sint-Vincent church.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions