CASTLE OF WALEFFE
Rue de Borlez 45
4317 FAIMES (LES WALEFFES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The castle of Waleffe was erected in a classical style and is part of the exceptional Walloon heritage. The 17th century style interior decoration and the furniture are also listed.
The castle has been property of the de Potesta family for 13 generation and is the perfect place to discover castle life.
The current castle park was redeveloped in the 19th century on the site of the magnificent 18th century French style gardens. A two hundred year old arbours and a lime tree alley are the last trace of this park. On the courtyard there is a large patch of green with six yew pyramids and two baskets of annual plants.
Only accessible for groups by reservation (€ 6,-/pers).
- website : http://www.waleffe.com/visit-form.html
Tourist information on the town FAIMES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Franchimont Castle
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation