RUINS AND MUSEUM OF THE FORTRESS OF MONTAIGLE
Rue du Marteau 10
5522 FALAEN (ONHAYE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Montaigle castle, the former count's residence (14th century) that is listed as exceptional Walloon Heritage is built on a rocky spur, in a romantic setting. Video. Animations for schools.
Booklet. Video. Animations for schools.
Visit: +/- 1h30.
Car park at 500 m.
Groups (min. 20 pers.): open all year round by reservation.
Access: E411, exit 19, dir. Yvoir then direction of Maredsous (Molignée Valley - N971).
Registered office of the Asbl Les Amis de Montaigle (only administration): Rue de Bomel 75, 5000 Namur.
Children (younger than 6) accompanied by an adult: admission free.
Tourist information on the town ONHAYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse