Commandos Museum in Flawinne
Caserne Slt Thibaut
Rue Durieux 80
5020 FLAWINNE (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Commandos Museum was created in 1980 and tells the story of the Belgian commandos from their creation in 1942 in Great Britain, to the present day.
The collections are divided over nineteen rooms which were developed for the occasion.
You will see material, equipment, weapons, and vehicles which were used by the unit "4th Troop of N° 10 I.A. COMMANDO", and the different commando units throughout their history until nowadays, but also numerous unpublished documents, photos... and plenty more!
Visits: Wednesday from 1pm to 6pm or on appointment.
Guided visits in French, Dutch and English on request.
Other phone number: +32 (0)81/74 11 62.
Visits free of charge.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings