House of Medicinal Plants
Rue Georges Jouret 9D
- MAPS: Google Maps
When medicine didn't yet exist, our ancestors used the healing powers of certain plants. In Flobecq, fields for herbalist's plants were cultivated from the 16th century onwards. The House for Medicinal Plants with natural light invites you to visit its inner garden and its 200 herbariums with educational and informative signs....There are also 'Odoramas' for the most curious and an Angelica aperitif to taste. At the little boutique you can find tea, honey, etc. A great return to your roots!
Groups (min. 30 persons):€1 (with guide).
Individual visitors: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town FLOBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Royal Museum of Mariemont