Avenue Charles de Gaulle 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stalactites and stalagmites, colourful concretions in a 800 m gully. The cave was discovered in 1860 during the construction of the castle and offers the most beautiful concretions of Wallonia. This unforgettable trail will take you along across numerous impressive rooms.
Duration of the visit: 1 hour.
Opening hours: All year round visits are only possible by appointment, even for small groups, families,...
Educational files: on request, both for Primary and Secondary school.
Tourist combinations: various fixed rates, in collaboration with the Lac de Bambois, the Ruines de Montaigle.
Sports combinations: visit cave and 'Au temps des Chevaliers' (sports activity with abseiling, Indian bridge, descent in a fault,...). Recommended for children from 8 to 13 years.
Theme days: all year round: a bat day, tasting days (wine, regional products..,).
Groups: € 0,50 discount, minimum 15 persons.
- tel. : +32 (0) 496 90 82 75
Tourist information on the town FLOREFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Castle of Celles-Vêves