Rue du Musée 9
5370 FLOSTOY (HAVELANGE) (BARSY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stone-built construction (around 1800).
Mechanical music instruments. Mechanical and electric automatons. Scale models of boats. Coaches. Ancient pub games.
Free entry by appointment.
Every year the museum can be visited during the national heritage days (September).
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HAVELANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes