Rue du Musée 9
5370 FLOSTOY (HAVELANGE) (BARSY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stone-built construction (around 1800).
Mechanical music instruments. Mechanical and electric automatons. Scale models of boats. Coaches. Ancient pub games.
Free entry by appointment.
Every year the museum can be visited during the national heritage days (September).
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HAVELANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant