7643 FONTENOY (ANTOING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Memorial celebrating the military intervention of the Irish on 11 May 1745. This commemorative cross was designed by the architect Scott and inaugurated on 25 August 1907, in the presence of the Lord-Mayor of the city of Dublin.
For further information: Tourist Office - Place Bara, 18 - 7640 Antoing - tel: +32 (0)069/44 17 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 44 17 29
Tourist information on the town ANTOING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Ronquières Inclined Plane