7643 FONTENOY (ANTOING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Memorial celebrating the military intervention of the Irish on 11 May 1745. This commemorative cross was designed by the architect Scott and inaugurated on 25 August 1907, in the presence of the Lord-Mayor of the city of Dublin.
For further information: Tourist Office - Place Bara, 18 - 7640 Antoing - tel: +32 (0)069/44 17 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 44 17 29
Tourist information on the town ANTOING
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre