CHURCH OF SAINT AUGUSTIN
Place de l'Altitude Cent
1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Better known under the name "Altitude 100" (because of its location on top of one of the capital's summits), this church is one of the three survivors of religious Art Deco-architecture in Brussels and was built by the architects Guianotte and Watteyne in 1936.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 344 59 56
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus