1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Duden Park is located on the right side of the valley of the Senne river, which is much steeper than the other side. The highest slope is 90 metres, while the lowest places of the park, situated nearby the Union Saint-Gilloise, less than 55 metres are. Apart from the northern side of the park with its big lawns to bring out the panorama, the major part of the Duden Park is constituted of a high cluster of trees with a 'natural' character, which reminds of the forest of Soignes. We also discover a dense undergrowth of maples and ashes, ferns and rather rare luzules in the green city spaces, as well as some trees with an exceptionnal essence or height.
Access: Bus: 48, 54 / Tram: 55, 90.
Garden of the Maison Pelgrims.
- website : http://villedurable.be/espaces-verts/le-parc-duden
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels