Avenue Victor Rousseaulaan 208
1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Forest National, a member of the Music Hall group, is the largest concert hall in Brussels.
Inaugurated in 1971 with a performance of Béjart's 11th symphony, the hall soon saw the greatest international stars performing on its stage: U2, Bob Marley, The Rolling Stones, Prince, Johnny Halliday, Tokio Hotel…
Often known as the "Temple of Rock", the hall has become the benchmark for Belgian music in the world, for the clients as well as the artists
A benchmark associated with success, quality and ambiance.
Order tickets on: +32 (0)900 00 991 or www.sherpa.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions