Chaussée de Neerstalle 323 B
1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Petit Train à Vapeur of Forest offers you an original family trip to Neerstaal Park in Brussels.
Seated on miniature steam train only 40cm high, you and 19 others, will embark on a 1km trip over lawns, past hedges and trees.
Each of the machines was built entirely by hand.
- Every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday from 2pm to 6pm,
- In July and August, only open Sundays and public holidays from 2pm to 6pm.
Food and drinks are available on site.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Folon Foundation
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels