GALLERY-MUSEUM "LE PETIT CHAPITRE"
Place du Marché 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only museum in Belgium with 650 folkloric dolls recognized by the Royal Belgian Society of Folklore, and representing groups such as Gilles, Blancs Moussis, Chinels, etc.
Discover the legend of the Chinel and the theme exhibition on "Clowns".
Closed on 25/12, 1/1 and every Monday.
Duration of the visit : 40 min.
Visits for groups: by appointment.
Information: Tourist Office, Place du Marché 12, 5070 Fosses-la-Ville, tel.: +32 (0)71/71 46 24.
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre