THE THEATRE FACTORY - PROVINCIAL SERVICE OF PLASTIC ARTS
Rue de l'Industrie 128
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Theatre Factory" is a place of expression and cultural meetings. Spectacles, expositions, concerts, apprenticeships as well as director's classes are organised here. The TF has a room of 82 seats, a centre of documentation on the plastic arts, the offices of SPAS, rooms, a rehearsal room, and a scenery workshop. The TF is a place open for anyone: spectators, producers, novices or passionates, amateurs or professionals.
Access by train: station of Mons - station of Frameries.
Open: all workdays (8.30 am - 5 pm) + representations or by appointment.
Guided tours for groups and individuals by appointment.
Tourist information on the town FRAMERIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts