Former Benedictine Abbey
Passage des Déportés 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
A 10th-century Benedictine abbey entirely rebuilt in the late 17th century, shortly before its closure.
It now houses Gembloux's University Faculty of Agricultural Sciences.
The Gembloux tourist office organises tours for groups of at least 20 people. Tours must be booked in advance.
Individuals can freely access the site during weekdays.
Tourist information on the town GEMBLOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes