Former Benedictine Abbey
Passage des Déportés 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
A 10th-century Benedictine abbey entirely rebuilt in the late 17th century, shortly before its closure.
It now houses Gembloux's University Faculty of Agricultural Sciences.
The Gembloux tourist office organises tours for groups of at least 20 people. Tours must be booked in advance.
Individuals can freely access the site during weekdays.
Tourist information on the town GEMBLOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat