Brasserie de l'Hôtel de Ville
Place des Combattants 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
Quench your thirst at the Brasserie de l'Hôtel de ville in Gerpinnes. There are local dishes waiting for you in the walkers' city of Sainte Rolende.
- The pleasure of savouring good food in peace
- Local beers
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Gerpinnes, Sainte Rolende and the brasserie de l'Hôtel de Ville
In Gerpinnes town-centre, the brasserie invites you for an enjoyable time to taste a good beer, an aperitif or a cocktail.
On Fridays and Saturdays, the brasserie is a meeting place for all ages for festive parties.
During the football season, matches are broadcast on the big plasma screen.
Local produce offered by the Brasserie de l'Hôtel de Ville
The Brasserie de l'Hôtel de Ville offers 3 local beers: Brogne, Gerpinnoise and Sambre et Meuse.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
A warm-hearted welcome, friendliness and local produce. All you could want can be found at the Brasserie de l'Hôtel de Ville
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 50 26 59
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town GERPINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum