FARM "LA TOUR"
Place Saint-Joseph 4
1315 GLIMES (INCOURT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated next to the Glimes church, the "La Tour" farm specializes in the breeding of ducks and the preparation of foie gras, breast fillets, gizzards, conserves, etc. The redecorated main building used to be the seigniorial dungeons. Some parts of the building, (such as the cow sheds and horse's stables), date back to the 14th century. There is also a shop offering a large choice of products from the land and the Schrevel family will welcome you to their table for a gourmet meal.
Rondleidingen voor groepen uitsluitend op afspraak (min. 10 pers.), van dinsdag tot vrijdag (9-19u).
Rondleidingen voor individuelen tijdens opendeurdagen: 3de WE van oktober (10-18u).
Tourist information on the town INCOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium