CHATEAU OF PETIT-LEEZ
Rue de Petit-Leez 129
5031 GRAND-LEEZ (GEMBLOUX)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Château de Petit-Leez was built during the 17th century and slightly expanded and modified in the 18th and 19th century. This farm castle witnesses the Meuse architecture which frequently used brick, sandstone and blue limestone. For a few years now, the Dieleman Gallery which is specialised in the sale of sculptures, is housed in this building. Architecture, sculpture, painting and art from the garden gather at the château de Petit-Leez for an artistic selection which doesn't only juggle with time but also with space, because the African continent which is mainly represented by Zimbabwe, comes and joins Europe.
Group: free or guided visit.
Price of a guide: € 50,-.
Duration of the visit: 1h30-2h.
Guided tours possible from Wednesday to Saturday.
Groups welcome in restaurant Luc Bellings.
Tourist information on the town GEMBLOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan