Gros-Fays, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
5555 GROS-FAYS (BIEVRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Gros-Fays is a typical small Ardennes village which is part of the municipality of Bièvre, in the province of Namur.
Little gems to discover
There is also a magnificent fortified farm from the 17th century, as well as a laundry building from 1865 close to a circular drinking trough in the centre of the village. Slate houses surround the area.
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Visit our partners' webpages
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes