Rue de Tongres 77
4684 HACCOURT (OUPEYE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Poultry, Visé geese, open air duck farming. Production of foie gras, breast fillets and other derivatives. Ancient varieties of apples, pears, plums and cherries.
Guided visits for groups (min. 15 pers.) - reservations required.
Farm shop, open from Monday to Saturday (9h30-19h00).
Tourist information on the town OUPEYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)