Chaussée de Liège 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Tramino is a family bistro in Hamois, near Ciney. The draught beers and its local produce can be enjoyed on the large terrace.
- An ideal location for a peaceful stop
- Visit the local lacs and rivers
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Two-wheeler-friendly casual dining
Le Tramino is a tavern-restaurant ready to serve you its good cheer along with its traditional French cooking and its fish specials. The trout meunière, the house speciality, is fished from the neighbouring Bocq ponds.
Le Tramino is a stopping point for many bikers who drive along the beautiful roads of Namur.
Le Tramino is located near the RAVeL cycle network and is a member of the "Bienvenue Vélo" (Welcome Bikes) project. Follow this link (in French) for more information.
A garden and large terrace are available for groups. Parking.
Local produce offered by Le Tramino
Le tramino invites you to try out its speciality: trout meunière. A selection of special beers can accompany your meal or your break on the terrace. Among others beers, you'll find: Rochefort, Caracole and La Gatte d'Or.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Take a drive to Le Tramino - quality food and a quality welcome await.
- tel. : +32 (0) 496 33 72 90
Tourist information on the town HAMOIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes