FORTIFIED HOUSE AND SEIGNIORIAL FARM
Rue Ribatte 14
4357 HANEFFE (DONCEEL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The historical centre of Haneffe, on the left bank of the Yerne, stretches out from the fortified house, the seigniorial farm and the church. About halfway through the 13th century, the templars settled nearby this historical centre. Their farm and chapel still exists. Haneffe still has its fortified house with one of the two round towers. This building is surrounded by old moats and fortifications and is provided with a stone bridge which replaces the former drawbridge. This bridge used to connect the fortress with the old farmyard which was rebuilt in the 18th century according to the regional style of square farms.
Visit only for groups and by appointment.
Tourist information on the town DONCEEL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum