Rue des Templiers
4357 HANEFFE (DONCEEL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former chapel of the Order of the Temple. The current chapel dates from the 17the century: a stone embedded in the northern wall still bears the inscription "CESTE CHAPELLE A ESTE RE EDIFIEE PAR LE CDR DE LA FONTAINE A 1628".
The chapel is built in big lime and sandstone rubble stones as well as freestones and bricks. It has a very simple plan. Traditionally oriented east-west, it only has one nave (17 meters long and 8 meters wide). On the west side there is a clock tower and on the east side a hexagonal centre with 4 openings with depressed arches.
Visit only for groups and by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 19 54 40 42
Tourist information on the town DONCEEL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège