MINE MUSEUM "MEMOIRE OUVRIERE"
7321 HARCHIES (BERNISSART)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old workshops and coal mining offices of Harchies (restored between 1988 and 1989).
Pumps, ventilators, depth indicator, tip trucks.
Souvenirs of mine working: tools, work equipment, lift shaft for horses.
Ancient office equipment, old typewriters, engraving machines.
Pictures of the site in production.
Mining art: paintings, maps. Fossils.
Guided tours: Saturdays and Sundays at 3.30pm.
Guided tours for school groups.
Weekdays: visits by appointment (min. 10 pers.).
Rate for groups - schools: € 1,-.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 77 26 80
- website : http://www.bernissart.be
Tourist information on the town BERNISSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut